Equations for Hereditary Substitution in Leivant's Predicative System F: A Case Study. Mangin, Cyprien & Sozeau, Matthieu, Unpublished, May 2015 - Submitted.
You are on Matthieu Sozeau's website, that's me on the right. Commits are worth a thousand words on my github.
I'll be at HoTT/UF and TLCA'15 in Warsaw, consider submitting! A Coq coding sprint will take place right before it in lovely Nice, june 22-25, consider coming! I'll also be at ICFP'15 end of august.
- May 8th: Submitted a paper on Equations  and Predicative System F, joint work with Cyprien Mangin.
- May: Paper  on a new unification algorithm for Coq accepted at ICFP'15, the Coq plugin is here.
- April 29th: Gave a seminar  at MIT on our new unification algorithm.
- April 22nd: Released Coq 8.5 beta 2.
- March: Submitted a new version of our work with Nicolas on Internalizing Intensional Type Theory .
- January: at POPL'15 in Mumbai, for the first CoqPL workshop, we released Coq 8.5 beta .
- December-March 2015: Lecturing on proof assistants at the MPRI.
- November: ERC Starting Grant CoqHoTT got granted! Led by Nicolas Tabareau, it will explore the use of Coq for Homotopy Type Theory.
- October: teaching formal methods of verification at Paris 7.
- September'14: at ICFP'14 as part of the SRC and the Heidelberg Laureate Forum.
- July'14: during the Vienna Summer of Logic, I gave talks at the UNIF workshop on unification in Coq , at ITP on universe polymorphism  and at the Coq workshop on rewriting strategies  and Coq 8.5 .
- May'14: I gave a seminar at the XIX AIM in Paris on universe polymorphism .
- Apr'14: Gave a seminar at the Deducteam HoTT working group on an Internalization of the Groupoid Model of Type Theory .
- Apr'14: Universe Polymorphism in Coq  to appear at ITP'14.
- Feb'14: Draft paper on an Internalization of the Groupoid Model of Type Theory .
- Jan-Feb'14: Lecturing on proof assistants at the MPRI. My page about the lecture with links to slides and solutions to the exercises.
- Jan'14: Gave a talk  with Gérard Huet at POPL'14 for the reception of the 2013 ACM SIGPLAN Software Systems Award by the Coq team.
- Jan'14: Thanks developers and users for a (first, secret,) great Coq Users Meeting at POPL'14, the minutes are available. Looking forward to next year's meeting in Bombay!
- Jan'14: At JFLA'14 and the SMC week on Recent developments in Type Theory in Lyon.
A Predictable Unification Algorithm for Coq featuring Universe Polymorphism and Overloading. Beta Ziliani & Matthieu Sozeau, Unpublished, February 2015 - Accepted at ICFP 2015.
A Predictable Unification Algorithm for Coq. Matthieu Sozeau, Talk given at MIT, Cambridge, MA, April 29th 2015.
Internalizing Intensional Type Theory. Sozeau, Matthieu & Tabareau, Nicolas, Unpublished, February 2015 - Submitted.
Coq dev talk. Matthieu Sozeau, Talk given at the First CoqPL workshop, Mumbai, India, January 2015.
Towards A Better Behaved Unification Algorithm for Coq. Matthieu Sozeau, Talk given at the UNIF workshop, Vienna, Austria, July 2014.
Proof-relevant rewriting strategies. Matthieu Sozeau, Talk given at the Sixth Coq Workshop, Vienna, Austria, July 2014.
Coq 8.5: What's New, What's Next?. Matthieu Sozeau, Talk given at the Sixth Coq Workshop, Vienna, Austria, July 2014.
Universe Polymorphism: Subtyping and Unification. Matthieu Sozeau, Invited talk at the Agda Implementers Meeting, Paris, France, May 27th 2014.
Towards an Internalization of the Groupoid Model of Type Theory. Sozeau, Matthieu & Tabareau, Nicolas, Misc, April 2014.
Universe Polymorphism in Coq in ITP'14. Matthieu Sozeau & Nicolas Tabareau. Vienna, Austria, 2014 - To appear.
Towards an Internalization of the Groupoid Model of Type Theory. Sozeau, Matthieu & Tabareau, Nicolas, Unpublished, February 2014 - Under revision.