Joint team with University Denis Diderot (Paris 7).
The team π r² covers three research topics:
- A fundamental research around the correspondence between proofs and programs
- A theoretical research around the formalism that underlies the Coq proof assistant
- An implementation field with the development of Coq, especially in the view of Coq as dependently-typed programming language
- Pierre-Louis CURIEN +33 1 44 27 61 99
- Secretary : +33 1 39 63 57 89
The seminars of πr² are integrated into the seminars and working groups of PPS.
Hugo Herbelin organizes the working group on Realisability which takes place at INRIA.
- INRIA - 23 avenue d'Italie - 75013 Paris
- Mailing address: INRIA - 23 avenue d'Italie - CS 81321 - 75214 Paris Cedex 13